This online option requires payment of the $50 application fee using a valid VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER card or checking account.
To view our Privacy Statement click here (this will open a new browser window).
Note: Please read all of the following guidelines before you fill out the application form.
This completed application and your file materials must be submitted no later than the deadline specified by the department to which you are applying.
1. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution.
2. Acceptance by the major department or professional school of proposed study. University departments and professional schools determine their own requirements for admission.
3. Approval of the dean of the Graduate School.
1. Submit this online application with the $50.00 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit official transcripts (except University of Oregon) from all institutions
where you have earned a degree to:
Office of Admissions
1217 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1217 USA
3. Submit a set of official transcripts of all previous college work and any additional materials requested by the department or professional school (for example, transcripts of test scores, evidence of foreign-language proficiency, and letters of recommendation) to the department or school of proposed study:
[Department or School]
University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403 USA
To start a new application, click here.
If you have started your application and would like to complete it, or would like to view your application status then click here to login.